POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : A Worm on the LookOut (106kb, MPG1) : Re: A Worm on the LookOut (106kb, MPG1) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 09:27:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A Worm on the LookOut (106kb, MPG1)
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 25 Sep 2003 04:50:57
Message: <3f72ac71@news.povray.org>
Thanks. Yes, I know of 10secondclub. I had thought about using eyebrows for
the worm, and I stuck to the idea of using his eyelids for that: making him
look angry, or weary, and such. But I did want to try how he would look with
actual eyebrows, though I'm unsure how to attach them to the worm. Once I've
experimented with it, I'll post a pic at binaries.images, k?

--
Tim Nikias v2.0
Email: no_lights (@) digitaltwilight.de

> Nice work - the animation looks very promising.
>
> Have you seen http://10secondclub.org/ ? Click 'Latest Winners' to see
some really great character animation. I think
> this may have been linked before a while ago in povray.off-topic.
>
> One of the things that I notice most from here is that eyebrows are very
expressive - had you thought of adding these to
> the worm (ok, they don't really have eyebrows, but they don't have eyes
either...)

> -Chris

---